We enjoy fellowship opportunities for all ages at least once a month here at First Presbyterian.
- We host an annual Pet Blessing, where members bring their animals for a special service and blessing.
- In the summer we invite the community to enjoy homemade ice cream, and watch Owasso’s fireworks together on the church lawn.
- In the Fall we host a Fall Festival for families, with games, food, candy, and a bake sale.
- We enjoy Bunco, and Bingo a few times a year, to support missions!
- We have Paint Nights with our own artist Melissa McGillen, throughout the year.
- At Thanksgiving, we have our annual “No-Talent Show” with a Thanksgiving Dinner, and everyone loves the turkey, and the talent!
- Christmas brings caroling, a children’s Christmas pageant, hanging of the greens, white elephant parties, the Angel Tree, and of course a Candlelight Service.