Our MISSION is what God put us on this earth to do. It is to love God and neighbor, all of our neighbors, according to Jesus’ great Commandment in Matthew 22: 34-40. We accept you in this family of faith! God loves you, and so do we.
The VISION for our Church identifies where we believe God wants us to be. It is to be a loving and welcoming neighbor, a non-judgmental family of faith, dedicated to Worship, and passionate about serving the needs of our congregation and community.
We are part of the PCUSA and our BELIEFS are based on the Reformed Presbyterian Theology:
- We believe in God the Father Almighty, the Maker of heaven and earth.
- We believe that God’s grace and mercy are beacons of hope for all humankind.
- We believe in God’s love for all humankind, communicated to us, in the person of his son Jesus Christ, to show us how to live a perfect life of love and forgiveness.
- We believe that our salvation is God’s generous gift, brought through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and not the result of our own efforts.
- We believe in the authority of Scripture, and that God’s purpose for humanity is contained in the Bible.
- We believe that the governance of the Church is shared by clergy and laity, regardless of gender.
These are the VALUES that we bring to our members, prospective members, friends, visitors, and neighbors.
- We value a safe, welcoming, and peaceful atmosphere.
- We value a non-judgmental, down-to-earth, compassionate congregation.
- We value a family-friendly community of faith, whatever the make-up of your family.
- We value and affirm every individual, regardless of race, color, gender identity, or faith history.
- We value a passion for serving our members, neighbors, and community.
- We value a meaningful worship service that blends traditional and contemporary elements.
The font used on our social media sites is the Ubuntu font. Ubuntu is a spiritual ethic that advocates mutual support for ‘bringing each other into existence.’ It teaches that our purpose is to be a true friend to one another.